Website Old Dominion Freight Line
Old Dominion freight Line is currently recruiting for a (Overages, Shortages, and Damages) OS & D Clerk to join our OD Family Culture. Our OS & D Clerk will successfully inspect shipments to validate claims; work with claimants to assess responsibility and recreate damage scenarios to assess liability. This position will also address overage, shortage, and damage issues; research causes of claims; analyze root causes; determine resolutions; and communicate findings to management, supervisors, and or customers.
- Locate overages, shortages and damaged freight
- Handle many different types of freight; including Hazmat Materials
- Responsible for maintaining a clean and organized OS&D area
- Responsible for preparing all paperwork and the repackaging of all OS&D freight
- Research and Resolve OS&D freight issues
- Maintain accurate records for reporting all OS&D Freight on a Daily/Weekly basis to service center management
- Assist with answering telephones, provide quality customer service and assist with resolving customer concerns efficiently
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Computer skills with experience in Microsoft Word and Excel required. Knowledge of AS/400 preferred.
- Hazmat handling experience preferred. Experience with BI and the dashboards preferred .
- OS&D experience in the transportation industry experience preferred.
Join the OD Family Today!
As a Full Time member of our Family, you are eligible to receive:
- Health, Dental & Vision Benefits
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Flex Spending Accounts
- 401(k) retirement Plan
- Wellness Program
- Employee credit Union, Vacation & Holiday
- “Birthday Holiday” who doesn’t love some extra attention on their Birthday?
To apply for this job please visit operations-odfl.icims.com.