Website Knight Enterprises
Knight Enterprises is a premier telecommunications contractor for Charter Communications (Spectrum) and Comcast (Xfinity). As a leading telecommunications force in the southeast, the company is responsible for large scale construction projects as well as the installation of residential/commercial cable, internet and phone.
Requirements of Employment for an Office Clerk:
- Pass a background check and drug test.
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience in an office administrative environment.
- Experience with construction administrative procedures is a plus.
Opportunities of an Office Clerk
- PTO and statutory holidays
Tasks of an Office Clerk:
- Operate office machines, such as photocopiers and scanners, voice mail systems, and personal computers.
- Answer telephones, direct calls, and take messages.
- Maintain and update filing, inventory, mailing, and database systems, either manually or using a computer.
- Communicate with customers, employees, and other individuals to answer questions, disseminate or explain information, and address complaints.
- Open, sort, and route incoming mail, answer correspondence, and prepare outgoing mail.
Knowledge of an Office Clerk:
- Clerical — Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, and other office procedures and terminology.
- Customer Service — Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer support.
- English Language — Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
Work Activities of an Office Clerk
- Interacting With Computers — Using computers and computer systems (including hardware and software).
- Communicating with Supervisors — Providing information to supervisors by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
- Documenting/Recording Information — Entering, recording, storing, or maintaining information in written or electronic form.
- Performing Administrative Activities — Performing day-to-day administrative tasks such as maintaining information files and processing paperwork.
- Getting Information — Observing, receiving, and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant sources
The Knight Enterprises Culture:
Since 1982, we have built a time proven track record of delivering unrivaled value, support, and expertise to our customers in everything we do.