Website Saddle Creek Logistics
Why Work for Saddle Creek?
Saddle Creek is in the logistics business. Over the past 50 years, our associates built Saddle Creek into what it is today by treating each other with respect and working together to succeed. Our people make a difference every day to our clients, to our business, and to each other. The growth and success we’ve experienced requires smart, dedicated people working in a supportive environment.
Growing our family since 1966. Will you join us?
Saddle Creek Corporation, a premier nationwide 3rd party logistics provider has an immediate opening for a Payroll Administrator at our Corporate Offices in Lakeland, Florida. Saddle Creek is a private, family owned business that is committed to living its corporate values each and every day. If you are looking for an employer that behaves with integrity and respects the individual, then Saddle Creek is the place for you! This position will report to the Payroll Manager.
- Demonstrate a fundamental knowledge of federal, state and local payroll requirements
- Understanding of the payroll processing tools (Payroll and time reporting) and the ability to use these to appropriately to perform the task of payroll processing from beginning to end
- Assist in gathering, deriving, and processing inputs to the payroll system to support the gross to net calculation
- Review and reconcile vacation accruals in Kronos time system
- Performs detailed verification, review and preparation of payroll updates as required from vendor interface files, self-service, or manual updates
- Produce accurate and effective information using simple queries and reporting tools
- Working knowledge of child support and garnishment laws.
- Cooperatively interact with peers in HR and Benefits to resolve employee questions/issues.
- Associate Degree preferred
- Workday knowledge preferred
- Effective oral and written communication skills. Ability to work with associates at all levels
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications. Moderate report writing skills
- Working knowledge of HR/payroll administration through prior work experience
- Must be highly motivated, a self-starter and detail oriented
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of payroll records and data
To apply for this job please visit sclogistics.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.