Are you our next Plant Clerk?
The Plant Clerk will provide administrative support to Manager and department including day to day workflow, travel arrangements, meeting coordination and document handling. Will also provide strong administrative, organizational, and technical support for department.
What will you do?
- Other duties and special projects assigned under general supervision.
- Travel/Meetings: Make travel arrangements (domestic and international) for Manager and staff. Make arrangements for passports and visas. Schedule conference calls and meetings including audio equipment preparation. Order catered meals as needed for meetings. Organize events. Coordinate calendars. Manage expense reports.
- Administrative Support – Coordinating schedules for Manager. (Managing calendar, appointments, meetings, conference calls.) Department administrative support including organizing and maintaining files, preparing P-card/T&E card expense reports, and proofing and formatting correspondence and presentations using applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint. Assist with correspondence, e-mailing, copying, faxing, scanning and handling of confidential material. Manage administrative details and routine issues independently and take responsibility for completing tasks on time with high quality.
What do you need for this role?
- High School Degree/ GED required.
- 2+ years of Microsoft Office experience required.
Mosaic is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status.
Mosaic participates in the US E-Verify program.
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
We Help the World Grow the Food it Needs – Apply today and join our team!
To apply for this job please visit mosaic.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.