This individual will ensure all waste is unloaded from vehicles, the vehicles are decontaminated, and waste is properly staged for scanning and processing. The individual will perform the duties in a safe and productive manner. Key Job Activities:
1) Perform Quality Control Duties to insure process compliance.
2) Insure Load Plans are Accurate and Complete.
3) Maintain and Complete daily documents required.
4) Track sharps shipping manifests for completion.
5) Unload waste from incoming vehicles.
6) Stage waste containers for scanning in the Bio Track system.
7) Scan waste into the Bio Track system for proper recordkeeping purposes.
8) Decontaminates vehicles cargo-carrying portion, reloads assigned re-usable tubs and insures cargo-carrying portion of vehicle does not have free liquid on the floor. Informs plant supervisor the vehicle is ready to be moved from dock area.
9) Insures housekeeping issues, e.g., spills cleaned up, floor is dry, and debris not on floor, etc., are addressed immediately.
10) Assists in other areas of the plant operation as directed. Education: Required Education: in High School or Equivalent Experience (North America & LATAM): Experience (EMEAA): Certifications and/or Licenses: Disclaimer:
The above description is meant to provide a summary of the nature and level of work being performed; it should not be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and requirements of the job or person. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise. Stericycle will consider requests for workplace accommodations for protected physical or mental limitations in accordance with its human resources policies and local laws.To the extent permissible under local law, and consistent with business necessity, Stericycle reserves the right to modify the content formally or informally, either verbally or in writing, at any time with or without advance notice.