“Please Read the Description Carefully Before Applying”
Cohana is a new homesharing platform that pairs healthcare professionals with older adults who are unable to live independently… (IN THE CAREGIVERS HOME).
If you are a certified caregiver thats interested in taking care of seniors in your home, than this is the perfect opportunity.
Cohana Inc. is looking for RNs, LPNs, CNAs, and Home Health Aides who have excellent communication skills, personal care experience with others and a heart for working with seniors.
- HHA training and certificate, OR
- CNA License & certificate
- CPR certification within last two years
- LPN License
- RN License
Following requirements are not mandatory but will be considered a PLUS:
- Alzheimer’s course certificate
- Medication course certificate preferred
Create a free profile online so we can get you set up to begin interviewing potential residents for your home:
Please visit us on the web and click “Become a provider” to start your verification process and background check at https://www.cohanacare.com
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $1,800.00 – $6,000.00 per month
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Licensed Practical Nurse (Preferred)
- CNA/HHA (Preferred)
- Registered Nurse (RN) (Preferred)
- United States (Required)
Company’s Facebook page: