- Completes repetitive tasks and follows procedures along with written and verbal instructions
- Meets goals as defined within Stryker key success factors of Quality First, Customer Experience, Innovation, People Development, and Financial Results
- Responsible for participating in continuous improvement, 5S, daily/weekly cleaning and providing suggestions or ideas
- Responsible for personal production output and maintaining production logs as needed or working with team to achieve team production targets
- Responsible for personal training, understanding procedures and accurately following all procedures, policies and Good Manufacturing practices
- Responsible for successfully completing and maintaining competencies for all stations required to work.
- Invests in employee involvement and development by being responsible and accountable, being passionate towards the success of the business, treating all with dignity and respect and by fostering personal growth.
- Strives for operational excellence by promoting a team-based, product-focused organization, contributing to continuous improvement, participating in safety programs, strives for cost reduction and committed to quality by striving for reliability and quality in our products.
- Works with some daily direction still required
Punctuality and Attendance: Follow attendance policy as outlined in our company handbook
Work From Home: No
Travel Percentage: None
Stryker Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Stryker is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability.Stryker Corporation will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
To apply for this job please visit stryker.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.