Website Oldcastle Coastal
Oldcastle Coastal, a CRH company, is a division of the Oldcastle APG Products Group (APG). APG is North America’s leading manufacturer and supplier of concrete masonry, dry mix, and hardscape products. With over $2B in sales, APG operates across 40 states and 5 Canadian provinces through a network of over 165 operating locations and more than 5,000 employees.
Under general supervision, stacks blocks onto pallet while keeping work area neat and clean. This is a day shift opening.
- Stack blocks in a predetermined fashion onto pallet and prep for shipment to customer
Duties and Responsibilities
- Must be able to learn and operate machines: palletizer, packer, and forklift
- Alert lead person to equipment malfunctions or production problems
- Maintain a clean and organized workspace
- Follow all company, safety and general plant policies
- Initiative to work with minimal supervision
- Other duties as assigned by the supervisor
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties of the job.
Education / Experience / Requirements
- Sufficient formal or informal education to ensure ability to perform at a level required for successful job performance
- Able to understand and carry out written and oral instructions
- Able to lift up to 100 pounds
- Able to bend, lift, and stretch over extended period of time
- Able to work in dusty environment
- Follow safety procedures including wearing respirator, gloves, safety glasses, and back support (items will be furnished by the company)
- Pre-employment drug test and lifting assessment required
- Willing to work flexible schedules/overtime as required
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle Coastal, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our career site. Please complete your online profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.oldcastle.com.