CoPack Solutions, LLC
$10/ per hour starting pay. We are very busy and overtime hours are currently available. Compass Blending is currently hiring (dry good/ food product) bulk packers. Training will be at 5 am however this job will become second shift 2-10:30 pm.
We make dry food products so this is a very dusty environment and hair nets must be worn. Due to COVID face masks must be worn and temperatures will be taken 3x a day.
- Indeed phone screening must be completed.
- Must preview job video by copying and pasting this link into a browser such as Google https://youtu.be/ajba2Pb5R4s
- Ability to lift 65+lbs consistently – see video link above
- Must be able to read, write & speak English
- Understand units of measure (ounces, pounds, kilograms)
- Able to use tools such as a scoop
- Ability to stand for 8-10 hours
- Can sustain working in a dusty environment
- Not affected by food allergens
- Can use a pallet jack
- Attention to detail
- Able to complete repetitive tasks with consistency
- Ability to count and verify counts
- Warehouse or Manufacturing environment preferred
- Food Production a plus!
We have a great culture and work environment and hope you will consider joining us long term. This advertisement is for the sister company of CoPack Solutions. Employees who work a regular, full-time schedule for a minimum of 90 days are considered eligible employees for benefits for holiday pay and then after 1-year, paid time off.
- We have 8 paid holidays (one of which is your birthday).
- All full-time hourly employees will receive PTO benefits after 1 year of service.
- At this time, we do not offer health insurance however we intend to do so in the near future.
Compass Blending is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all qualified candidates to apply. Compass Blending is a Florida Drug-Free Workplace and does pre-employment drug screening as well as random drug screenings during employment. We are a fair/ second chance employer, so please be honest about your criminal history on the application. No recent felony convictions. No recent misdemeanors of theft or violence. No recent drug charges.
Indeed phone screening must be completed.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $10.00 per hour
- Paid Time Off
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- United States (Required)
- Can you arrive at work at 5 am during the COVID crisis?
- One location
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible