Website Saddle Creek Logistics
Why Work for Saddle Creek?
Saddle Creek is in the logistics business. Over the past 50 years, our associates built Saddle Creek into what it is today by treating each other with respect and working together to succeed. Our people make a difference every day to our clients, to our business, and to each other. The growth and success we’ve experienced requires smart, dedicated people working in a supportive environment.
Growing our family since 1966. Will you join us?
Provide high quality service to our customers through safe, efficient, damage free, cost effective and accurate storage, packaging, handling, and packing of customer product. Operate packaging equipment, while performing the following duties.
- Safely pushes pallet jacks to move customer items and cases to designated areas.
- Check product on inbound / outbound to ensure that items and quantities are correct and that there is no damage.
- Load, unload, move, stack, pick, and stage customer products and materials both by hand and by utilizing pushcarts or pallet jacks.
- Safely and efficiently, package customer products to convert from raw material to packaged good utilizing packaging machines and manual packaging methods.
- Accurately track packaging activities via production tracking forms.
- Utilize RF fulfillment system to perform product put away, picking, order packing, product moves, and other duties.
- Assist in cycle counts and physical inventories.
- Expected to learn quality assurance procedures.
- Ensure that the facility is maintained in a clean, neat, orderly fashion.
- Complete time cards by accurately recording customer and function.