Website Revere Control Systems
Revere is hiring a Project Manager to join our Municipal team in Florida! We are an actively growing $50M automation business working in the Oil and Gas, Energy, Mining and Aggregate, Manufacturing and Water Industries with a national scope. Our corporate and manufacturing offices are located in Birmingham, AL, and we have six satellite locations in five states.
The Project Manager is responsible for overseeing all aspects of projects by planning, executing, monitoring, controlling and closing projects to quality standards, within customer expectations and company objectives. As the Project Manager, you will be responsible for the management of projects for the Municipal division to provide project deliverables to the customers on schedule and within the budget requirements. You will maintain ongoing customer interface to keep customer informed and enhance client relations. You will also support and lead projects for water and wastewater clients in the assigned work area, including planning, designing, and preparing project plans related to the Water/Wastewater industry, which may include water distribution, sewage collection systems, storm water systems, pump stations, reservoirs and water/wastewater treatment facilities.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist with reviewing Contract Scope of Work, Terms and Conditions prior to execution of contract documents and project implementation.
- Manage the customer expectations and relationships (Owner/End-User, Contractor and Consulting Engineer)
- Project management on a variety of water environment and engineering projects, taking responsibility for the safe delivery of our projects to meet customer and budget requirements, while maintaining high quality standards.
- Contract administration, including invoicing, cost forecasting, cashflow , schedule management, quality assurance documentation.
- Planning and scheduling of work activities with Revere personnel and customer contacts
- Identifying and managing areas of risk and change management
- Reporting project performance, areas of concern, risks, contractual issues to division and corporate management
- Deliver engineering, project coordination, writing engineering specifications, establishing appropriate design methods, report preparation and coordination, equipment sizing and selection and working directly with customers
- Drive profitability of projects and satisfaction of customers through quality work and on-time / on-budget delivery
- Maintain an up-to-date plan of action to be taken in event of emergencies such as control system failure, loss of system communication, decline in water quality or plant operation. Manages emergencies in an effective manner.
- Evaluates employee performance, matches abilities and job requirements and capitalizes on talents to effectively meet business objectives. Ensures that business initiatives and progress toward goals are effectively communicated to employees.
- Develop and control overall project schedule.
- Control and maintain the project budget.
- Develop schedule of values and project plans.
- Identify and manage overall project dependencies and ensure project deliverables are provided on-time, on-target and on-budget.
- Schedule coordination for project tasks and resources with Engineering Group Managers and other Project Managers to ensure a team environment
- Ensure safety measures and procedures during the execution of the project
- Manage overall change management process including change order estimates, proposals and negotiations with the customer
- Communicate plan and related project status reports to key stakeholders and management as well as risks and mitigation strategies
- Identify and coordinate responsibilities to project team members and monitor progress of work activities including hours, costs and deliverables
- Minimize project rework and promote greater project success
- Monitor and summarize progress of the projects to customer and to company management
- Update project forecasts monthly
- Insure timely invoicing and collection of receivables
- Provide input for performance evaluation of engineering resources for related project activities
- Mentor the engineering team members
- Identify new business opportunities and refer to sales department
- Assist the sales departments in the quotation process
- Help maintain good relationships with customers, consultant engineers, vendors, and employees
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS, AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Engineering or equivalent related Project Management experience.
- High quality of experience relevant to the Water / Wastewater industry
- Proven project management ability in environmental/water projects
- Minimum of 5 years of experience project engineering or project management
- Five to seven years progressive lead and/or supervisory experience within a water /wastewater treatment environment through the knowledge of the methods, techniques, principles, and practices of water/wastewater treatment control systems.
- Ability to monitor work performance and task implementation of resources assigned to projects
- Ability to oversee all aspects of projects by planning, executing, monitoring, controlling and closing projects to quality standards
- Ability to manage customer expectations and relationships
- PMI Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is highly desirable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Project Engineering experience desirable
- Ability to effectively meet and deal with the public
- 5 – 7 years: Lead and/or supervisory experience within a water/wastewater treatment environment
- 5 year(s): Project Engineering or Project Management
- 5 – 10 years: Water/Wastewater Industry experience
- Bachelors or better in Engineering or related field
- Engineering Environment
- Project Management
- Leader: Inspires teammates to follow them
- Innovative: Consistently introduces new ideas and demonstrates original thinking
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
- Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
- Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
- Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
To apply for this job please visit recruiting2.ultipro.com.