If a culture of excellence, innovation and ownership is what you’re searching for, consider putting your experience in motion at Flowserve. As an individual contributor, or as a leader of people, your enterprise mindset will ensure Flowserve’s position as the global standard in comprehensive flow control solutions. Here, your opportunity for professional development and industry leading rewards will be supported by our foundational commitments to the values of people first, integrity and safety. Thinking beyond opportunity and reward, at Flowserve, we are inspired by working together to create extraordinary flow control solutions to make the world better for everyone!
- Assembly vertical turbine pumps using various tooling such as drill presses
- General labor including shipping, receiving, shop maintenance in a warehouse environment
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 1+ year prior manufacturing experience
- Mechanical aptitude
- Ability to work with little supervisor
- Work in a team environment
- Must be able to safely lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to operate a fork lift
- Previous assembly of Vertical turbine pumps is preferred
- Fork lift certification preferred
Primary Posting Location: Lakeland, Florida US
Job Posting/Business Card Title: Pump Assembler
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required: 0%
Job Posting Category: Operations
Employment Type: Full time
Country: United States
Auto req ID: 47468BR
Flowserve is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status. Click here to learn more. Flowserve will also not discriminate against an applicant or employee for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co-workers Click here to learn more.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access www.flowserve.jobs as result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. In order to quickly respond to your request, please use the words “Accommodation Request” as your subject line of your email. For more information, read the Accessibility Process.
To apply for this job please visit flowserve.jobs.