Can you contribute new ideas to spark a team, lead a department, and change an industry?
At CertiPay, we strive to keep team members engaged and passionate about their role. To do this, we have created a culture of freedom to develop and actuate employee talents. We provide a dynamic, challenging work environment for team members with endless opportunities.
Our success with our clients is driven by our ability to manage our customers’ needs quickly and effectively.
Our success with our employees is driven by our belief in investing not only in their professional lives, but also in their personal lives.
We are not as big as some of our larger competitors, but our IMPACT is!! We believe in our product line, our team members and take pride in giving our clients the best customer experience possible.
CertiPay is seeking a Quality Assurance Analyst to join our growing team. Could it be you?
The Quality Assurance Analyst candidate should exhibit a desire to grow with the company, take pride in their work, and fit well within a diverse multi-level team environment.
- Regression support of existing software
- Responsible for creating an end-to-end test plan of projects; executing the plan and managing all activities in the plan to ensure that all the objectives are met and that the solution works as expected.
- Application should be tested in terms of functionality, performance, reliability, stability and compatibility with other legacy- and / or external systems.
- Ensuring that every phase and feature of the software solution is tested and that any potential issue is identified and fixed before the product goes live
- Analysis of requirements to produce test cases
- Review of bug fixes and minor system enhancements to ensure expected results are achieved
- Working with the developer team to provide continuous iterative feedback
- Setting estimates and expectations for task completion, tracking on target deadlines
- Other support tasks as required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, IT, or related field – or equivalent experience
- Experiences in Quality Management Software and Processes
- Self-motivated and organized
- Strong communication skills written and verbal
- Ability to work both individually and with a team
- An understanding of the importance of User Experience & User Interface
- Experience in the demands of deadline-driven work
- Analytical and logical thinking
- Ability to work on simultaneous projects of varying size and complexity from very small testing initiatives to testing during large projects.
- Knowledge and experience in technical aspects of software solution being tested
- Business process understanding
- Experience with AGILE software development methodology
- Experience with JIRA
- SQL, VBA or basic programming skills
The statements contained herein reflect general details as necessary to describe the principal functions of this job, the level of knowledge and skill typically required, and the scope of responsibility but should not be considered an all-inclusive listing of work requirements.
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 1 year Preferred
- Quality Assurance: 1 year Preferred
To apply for this job please visit certipayjobs.applicantpool.com.