The individual in this position will assure the consistent quality of production by developing and enforcing good automated quality practices and systems, validating those processes and providing appropriate documentation. Specifically, the responsibilities of this position include:
- Responsible for incoming, in-line, and final quality control testing and processes.
- Quality auditing.
- Quality training.
- Supervise quality staff and train/assist employees in department procedures and performance expectations.
- Assuring products and processes meet required customer and internal quality standards and requirements for our growing facilities.
- Ability to prepare quality control reports (including data analysis).
- Ability to identify and institute corrective action when necessary.
- Interact effectively with customers and all levels of CTDI management.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and decision making skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to lead and motivate others.
- Must be an organized, self-motivated individual.
- Have the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- 3-5 years Quality Management Systems experience.
- Working knowledge of ISO and TL standards.
- Proven experience in trending data analysis and final inspection.
- QMS experience in a distribution environment a plus.
- Customer interaction experience a plus.