Randstad is currently seeking a Receptionist for a client in the Mulberry, FL
- Performs routine clerical duties in a Manufacturing and Fabrication Center in accordance with standard administrative office procedures.
- Answers incoming telephone calls, determines purpose of callers, and forwards calls to appropriate personnel or department.
- Answers questions about organization and provides callers with address, directions, and other information.
- Welcomes on-site visitors and monitors visitor access and issues passes when required.
- Performs other clerical duties as needed, such as filing, copying, and collating.
- Assist Associate Services Administrator with duties as assigned.
- Handle mail/shipping for facility.
- Other office and administrative duties as assigned
Working hours: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Intermediate level experience with Microsoft Office products
- Phone Etiquette
- Customer Focus
- Multi line Phone Skills
High School – GED or Diploma required.
2-5 Years Experience In Office Environment Required
Please apply online
Attach a copy of your updated Resume
Please send email to:
Yazmin.Gonzalez@randstadusa.com for immediate consideration
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you’re looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.