Website Lakeland Automall
Lakeland Auto Mall is looking for a part-time receptionist with a bright smile and professional manner to join our team. Our success is based on the quality of the individuals we hire and their ability to perform at a high level. We are looking for more great people to join our team of talented professionals.
The receptionist receives incoming calls, determines the nature of each call and directs the caller to the appropriate person or department. The receptionist also welcomes customers and vendors and directs them to the appropriate person or department.
- Meet and greet customers in a professional manner
- Operate switchboard telephone system
- Communicate with callers in a professional, friendly and efficient manner, striving to minimize the amount of time spent on hold
- Take thorough messages, indicating the callers first and last name, company name if applicable, the time and the message the caller wishes to leave
- Provide basic information to callers who have general inquiries
- Assist the Accounting Department with various clerical and administrative duties as needed
- Attend meetings and training as scheduled
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Be friendly, professional, courteous and efficient when working with all customers and employees
- Demonstrates behaviors consistent with the Company’s Vision, Mission, and Values in all interactions with customers, co-workers and suppliers
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and safety standards
- Tuesday & Friday 3 – 8 pm, Saturday 12 – 8 pm and Sunday 12 – 6 pm
- Approximately 24 hours per week
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to operate a multi-line switchboard
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information
- Ability to work well with the public
- Professional appearance
- Must meet company’s requirements for employment
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions:
- Normal office environment
- Prolonged periods of personal computer usage and data entry
- High school education or equivalent
- Competitive Salary
- 401(k) program
- Employee vehicle purchase program
- Fantastic advancement opportunities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and a drug free workplace.
To apply for this job please visit newton.newtonsoftware.com.