GENERAL PURPOSE: This position acts as the first point of contact for visitors and callers to the U.S. call centers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Adherence to SYKES policies on ethics and integrity.
- Directs, receives calls and provides timely, positive and professional phone management service
- Greets vendors, customers, job applicants, auditors, and other visitors while projecting a positive professional impression.
- Issues visitor, contractor, vendor & temporary badges when required.
- Coordinates the receipt and distribution of mail, faxes, and deliveries.
- Retrieves requests from voice mailboxes and directs appropriately.
- Provides clerical support as needed by filing, faxing, scanning etc. as necessary.
- Facilitates site wide and or specific communications to various levels of the organization via phone, email, etc.
- Ensures security compliance of building access and escalated situations are communicated to the Site Director or HR Manager based on the situation at hand.
- Assembles materials for special projects.
- Assists with new hire orientation paperwork and other HR related administrative work as necessary.
- Schedules interviews and communicates interview schedule in advance to interviewers and candidates.
- Maintains neat and professional physical appearance of lobby area.
- May perform other additional duties and responsibilities as assigned.
SYKES Enterprise services support the worldwide delivery of quality customer care from our call centers and our large home-based workforce. Our high-performance team manages a challenging array of cloud, web- and- mobile based solutions that integrate a dispersed workforce and multiple clients. Information security, network administration and software development are part of our comprehensive global portfolio. IT professionals with a passion for challenging and meaningful work in a fast-paced industry will find a home and a rewarding career here.
COMMITMENT TO ETHICS AND EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY: Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated is firmly committed to conducting business in compliance with the letter and spirit of the law and other accepted standards of business conduct as reflected in the company’s policies. SYKES is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer. SYKES is committed to selecting, developing, and rewarding the best person for the job based on the requirements of the work to be performed and without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability/handicap, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity and expression, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. EEO.
To apply for this job please visit sjobs.brassring.com.