Website Opis Senior Services
Opis is hiring a Receptionist at Opis Highlands Lake Center in Lakeland, FL to work part-time. We are seeking a receptionist who is able to be flexible with their schedule.
The ideal candidate for the Receptionist role is someone who is a caring individual that is dedicated to making a positive impact on their customers, and who have a desire to learn and expand professionally in a supportive, collaborative environment.
The Receptionist’s specific responsibilities with Opis include:
- Greet visitors and give directions to customers, visitors and guests.
- Answers all incoming calls, redirecting them as needed while operating the switchboard and paging system.
- Performs data entry duties which may include input of census, resident trust, and other clerical activities.
- Under general supervision, coordinates, handles and performs tasks related to the preparation, data entry, and verification of confidential team member and customer data.
The Receptionist’s education and experience requirements are:
- Must be “tech savvy” and proficient in basic office skills.
- Friendly, outgoing, and pleasant personality
- Desire to continuously improve and grow with an organization
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred
Opis Senior Services Group is focused on providing compassionate care, by passionate people. Located in the friendly hometown community of Lakeland in the heart of Polk County, Opis Highlands Lake Center is dedicated to providing the highest quality care and quality of life to customers with widely varying needs, abilities, and limitations. Opis Highlands Lake Center is proud to be awarded the 2015 Gold AHCA/NCAL National Quality Award.
Join the award-winning Opis Team now! Go to www.OpisJobs.com to view all of our current opportunities. Mission Matters!