What are we looking for?
Our Lakeland, FL office is looking for a Recruiter to join the team! The Recruiter delivers exceptional customer service and recruits qualified individuals to fill open positions in the growing Lakeland ProLogistix office.
Who are we?
At ProLogistix, a division of EmployBridge, our goal is to be the best provider of talent for the logistics industry. Logistics staffing is all we do, and this focus allows us to deliver a level of service to our customers that our more traditional staffing competitors can’t match. In the past five years we’ve recorded more than 55 million man-hours in warehouses and distribution centers. With more than 50 locations nationwide, we’re the country’s largest logistics staffing specialists. Find out more about what sets us apart from our competitors at www.prologistix.com!
EmployBridge is the largest light industrial staffing supplier in the United States and a preeminent resource for professional staffing. We offer local expertise and service through our nearly 600 branches. We provide a full range of employment solutions, from recruiting and pre-screening high-performance candidates to delivering expertise in risk management and on-site services. Our reporting and technical solutions have no equal in the industry.
- Hands-on recruiting, interviewing, and selecting qualified manufacturing personnel for key accounts
- Acting as liaison with our clients; evaluating skills required for various job assignments and filling open orders in an effective and timely manner
- Delivering top-notch customer service to candidates, field employees, and client companies alike
- Orienting, onboarding, and helping to manage the field employee workforce
- Demonstrating the company’s and the area’s core values, operating principles, and service differentiators
EmployBridge is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
EmployBridge will not sponsor applicants for work visas.
Who is EmployBridge?
We have an entire family of specialty staffing companies that include: ResourceMFG, Select Staffing, ProLogistix, ProDrivers, Staffing Solutions, Employment Plus, Resource Accounting, Personnel One, MedicalSolutions, RemX Specialty Staffing, Westaff, and Remedy Intelligent Staffing.
We are growing and always searching for potential team members who share our values, want to make a difference, and thrive in challenging environments. We have built a work environment that is team oriented, financially rewarding, innovative and fun. We consistently promote from within and offer career paths that keep our employees engaged. Opportunities are local and nationwide!
What do we value?
There are five fundamental values upon which EmployBridge operates- Honesty, Integrity, Maturity, Family First, and Passion. At EmployBridge, we don’t just talk about our values, we live them.
What do we offer?
EmployBridge offers a competitive benefits package, which includes: comprehensive Health coverage including Medical/Dental/Vision and prescription drug benefits, 401(k), paid time off and holidays, flexible spending accounts, and a wellness program.
- Bilingual in Spanish Preferred, not required.
- Previous Staffing/Recruiting experience – A PLUS!
- Solid customer service background and a flexible “can do!” attitude
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and self-direct
- Strong computer skills including MS office, Outlook, and the ability to quickly learn new systems
- Strong multi-tasking skills and the ability to follow through with an appropriate sense of urgency
- High volume, fast-paced environment
- Ability to effectively work with people from all socio-economic strata
- Ability to work after hours and on weekends if required
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.adp.com.