Website Preferred Materials
Preferred Materials – Concrete Division, part of CRH South Division, is a leading supplier of ready mix concrete, concrete block, rebar and building materials in the state of Florida, providing the highest product quality and service in the construction industry. With headquarters in Bonita Springs, Florida, and operations in five key Florida markets, Preferred Materials provides municipalities, developers, architects, engineers, contractors, builders and suppliers a wide variety of construction materials and products. Our employees make Preferred Materials a great place to work. We promote a strong safety culture, where employees take responsibility for their own safety.
This position will be responsible for preparing and processing the daily/weekly payroll and preparing the customer billing both daily/weekly for the region. The position will populate schedules for the area. The position is responsible for collection activities with customers.
- KNOW HOW -Know How includes every kind of relevant knowledge, skill and experience, however, acquired, needed for acceptable performance in a job or role.
- Skills – Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office products, mainly utilizing Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Candidates must possess excellent organizational and communication skills, both written and verbal. Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; demonstrates group presentation skills.
- The ability to communicate effectively in verbal/written.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide into all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Education – High School diploma or equivalent.
- Experience – Two to four years of general office experience preferred.
- Knowledge (technical/practical/managerial)- Must be detail oriented with good problem-solving skills. Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and be a team player. Familiarity with infield, Viewpoint, Quick Base software highly desirable.
- Must be able to interface with corporate office and production staff while providing services to internal and external customers.
- Complete take offs on all jobs from previous day. Complete billing on all jobs from previous day. Complete payroll on all jobs from previous day. Enter payroll and billing in Access. Enter Stromberg time in Access. Email billing to billing to Corporate.
- Enter production, send all material receiving tickets to corporate
- Email all received invoices to clients. Enter any purchase request, as needed. Place any orders with PO numbers received, as needed.
- Coordinates with Regional Manager on Collections, NTO and Lien Lists.
- Enter all received checks into a spreadsheet and send to A/R.
- Organizes invoices and work orders chronologically for customers
- Assist Regional Manager in analyzing inventory issues
- Problem solving
What CRH Americas Offers You
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
CRH Americas is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
Preferred Materials – Concrete Division is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.oldcastle.com.