ModSpace is an industry leading provider of mobile and modular building solutions with over 80 locations across North America.
We’re seeking a Regional Sales Manager for our Southeast – South District. This mid-level role partners with the Director of Sales to implement strategic direction for the District by managing a team of 9-11 Territory Sales Managers to hit or exceed sales targets and execute account and territory management strategies that facilitate project solutions and long-term customer relationships.
Visit our YouTube Channel for more about ModSpace and the value we deliver!
This highly visible position must work from one of our branch offices in:
- Orlando, FL
- Lakeland, FL
- Jacksonville, FL
Day to day activities may include:
- Working on consultative sales development, account management, and territory planning to strengthen the top / middle of sales funnel
- Optimizing prospecting and business development activities of the sales team to more effectively create, negotiate and close opportunities
- Working with sales team to develop and maintain territory and account plans to maximize market opportunities in order to achieve branch-operating goals
- Analyzing and monitoring key sales process metrics to drive improvements in sales productivity, opportunity creation and close-won ratios
- Coaching the sales organization on the effective use of Salesforce.com in order to manage customer relationships, execute on territory plans and insure pipeline quality and accuracy
- Collaborating closely with team resources to promote a cohesive strategy marrying sales objectives with operational fleet and budgetary objectives at a local level
- Developing strategies for each rep visit and provide a detailed trip report outlining call results, rep profile, insights, and action plans
- Mentoring, developing, training sales team in an effort to groom for personal professional growth
- Ensuring the performance of sales team meets monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets
Compensation includes base salary plus team sales commission incentive.
A ModSpace Regional Sales Manager must have:
- High School Diploma or equivalent; Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- A minimum of 5 years of successful consultative and/or solutions selling outside sales experience
- Experience selling ancillary products
- Construction, modular, building materials, environmental or waste services, A/E/C arenas strongly preferred
- Selling to end-users in B2B markets, preferably with both short and long sales cycles
- Heavy experience utilizing CRM and resultant data to coach and guide behavior
- ModSpace uses Salesforce.com
- Excellent communication, presentation interpersonal, and influencing skills
- Including experience collaborating and influencing across organizational boundaries
- Ability to travel at least 30% of the time within assigned region
Prior experience managing an outside sales team is a plus.
All ModSpace team members must have:
- PC Proficiency in a Windows environment with MS Office Suite
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal, presentation and organizational skills
- A drive to provide world-class customer service
- The highest levels of integrity
- An unwavering commitment to SAFETY
If you are a well-qualified candidate, please submit your resume in confidence today!
We provide a state-of-the-art, business casual office environment, in addition to a wide range of employee benefits:
Paid Time Off – 20 days per year to start (US) plus company holidays!
Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Plans
Employee and Dependent Life Insurances
Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurances
401(k) Plan with Match (US) / Defined Contribution Plan (Canada)
Flexible Spending Accounts for Medical or Dependent Care Expenses (US)
Supplemental benefit offerings such as health and wellness discount programs, will preparation services, affinity programs
A career with ModSpace offers professional development and opportunity with a stable and growing North American firm. Our mid-size means our employees enjoy the resources of a large company in an environment where they are highly visible and have a direct impact on performance.
Come build your future with ModSpace!
ModSpace believes diversity makes us a stronger organization. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, gender, sex, national origin, age, marital or family status, sexual orientation, genetics, disability, military or veteran status or any other legally protected condition or characteristic.
Please view a copy of our US Equal Employment Labor Law poster here: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf