Website JBT Corporation
The Sales Administrative Assistant will provide a full range of administrative duties and support for the Sales and Service Departments. This includes support in the areas of Salesforce reports, customer service and satisfaction, contracts, report and proposal preparation. This position is our Salesforce software administrator.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has the ability to anticipate the needs of internal and external customers
- Has strong organizational, attention to detail, and customer service skills
- Wants to work in a fast-pace office environment
- Enjoys helping people and solving problems
- Takes initiative to get things done
- Maintain the Salesforce customer database, be the system expert, provide support to Salesforce users, and generate reports as needed.
- Prepare reports, lease contracts, conditional sales contracts, master agreements, confidentiality agreements, and statistical materials.
- Create and distribute monthly newsletters to customers.
- Track and compute quarterly commissions for the sales team.
- Coordinate trade show appearances, including completing registration paperwork, tracking costs, scheduling the show leader, shipping of brochures and machines, and ensuring that everything for a successful trade show is taken care of.
- Complete general administrative tasks such as maintaining a filing system; preparing small shipments; completing expense reports; distributing website inquires to the appropriate person; organizing trainings and seminars, meetings and lunches; making travel arrangements for employees and visitors; coordinating the customer seminar and golf tournament; and handle any other special projects and requests.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- At least 5 years of administrative experience
- Experience with Salesforce or similar CRM
- Advanced experience with Microsoft products, specifically Excel, Word and PowerPoint
JBT Corporation offers the growth potential of a company with a developing technology that is unique in its field, plus frequent company-sponsored events and a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision coverage and 401(k) plan.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of JBT Corporation to provide equal opportunity for qualified persons and not to discriminate against any applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law at the JBT Corporation location to which this application is submitted. In addition, as a Federal Government contractor, JBT Corporation is an affirmative action employer. If you require accommodation during the application process, please contact the local Human Resources department. EOE-Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
If you have a disability or impairment that prevents you from completing the online application, please seek the assistance of your local employment services agency. JBT maintains active relationships with local employment services agencies, and they have pledged their support in assisting any applicant needing help in applying. To find information on agencies throughout the United States, please go to www.careeronestop.org
You may also call Megan Centers at 844-286-4524 if your disability or impairment prevents you from applying online. NOTE: Do not use this number unless you need assistance because of a disability or impairment. The personnel attending this phone line will not be able to give you a status update regarding your application and will not be the individuals making a decision regarding your employment.
To apply for this job please visit careers-jbtc.icims.com.