We are a home care medical and mobility equipment company and have an opening for a full time professional inside sales / customer service person to work in our retail showroom showing and selling medical products and supplies.
.The applicant must have a strong back ground preferably in medical sales, be highly organized and have excellent follow up and closing skills.
In addition a good knowledge with mechanical and electronic repairs is a plus.
The applicant must poses a good driving record as deliveries and pick up’s of sold and rented equipment is required. Some cleaning and servicing of the equipment is also required.
We offer a competitive salary plus a very good commission on sales generated and collected on.
Send us your resume and salary expectations
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $10.00 – $12.00 per hour
- Paid Time Off
- Monday to Friday
- Sales: 2 years (Required)
- Lakeland, FL 33801 (Required)
- One location
- Every other week
- Store Manager
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative — prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Only full-time employees eligible