Website Securitas Security Services
Securitas Security Services USA, Inc. employs quality Security Officers to protect homes, workplaces, and communities by providing the security services they need to protect their assets, safeguard their people, and maintain their ability to generate profits.
Securitas’ core values – Integrity, Vigilance and Helpfulness – are the foundation for our employees to build trust with customers, colleagues, and the surrounding community.
Do you maintain integrity, show vigilance and helpfulness. Are these core values important to you? Join our team at Securitas.
Start your application today. Qualified applicants will be contacted by our H.R. Department for an interview. To be considered for employment complete the application process at:
Call for more information: 863.648.5335 Ext 1#
• Security Officer
• Armed Security Officer
• Full Time
• Part Time
• Observes and reports activities and incidents at an assigned client site, providing for security and safety of client’s property and personnel.
• Performs periodic patrols to check for irregularities and to inspect protection devices and fire control equipment.
• Preserves order and may act to enforce regulations and directives for the site pertaining to personnel, visitors, and premises.
• Controls access to clients site or facility through the admittance process.
• Patrols assigned site on foot or in vehicle; checks for unsafe conditions, hazards, unlocked doors, security violations, blocked entrances and exits, mechanical problems, and unauthorized persons.
• Protects evidence or scene of incident in the event of accidents, emergencies, or security investigations.
• Responds to incidents of fire, medical emergency, bomb threat, flooding, water discharge, elevator emergency, hazardous materials, inclement weather, and other incidents.
• Prepares logs and reports as required.
• Specific duties or tasks may vary and be documented separately. The employee might not be required to perform all functions listed. Additional duties may be assigned, and functions may be modified, according to business necessity.
• With or without reasonable accommodation, the physical and mental requirements of this job may include the following: seeing, hearing, clearly speaking and writing in the English language. Occasional reaching with hands and arms, stooping, kneeling, crouching and crawling. Frequent sitting, standing and walking, which may be required for long periods of time, and may involve climbing stairs and walking up inclines and on uneven terrain. Additional physical requirements may include, frequent lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds.
• Must be able to meet and continue to meet any applicable state, county and municipal licensing requirements for Security Officers.
• $10,000 Company Paid Life Insurance (FT)
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Short and Long Term Disability (FT)
• Weekly Compensation provide by Direct Deposit
• Paid Vacation (FT)
• Paid Training
• Free Uniforms
• Paid Overtime on Holidays Worked
• Employee Perks Discount Package
• U.S. Citizen or Legal Resident
• High School Diploma/GED within 6 months
• Valid Florida issued Security Class D License
• Valid Florida issued Security Class G License, Armed Sites
• Dependable Transportation
• Criminal Background
• IPAT Screening- Armed Officers
• Motor Vehicle Records
• Drug and Alcohol
Equal Opportunity Employer
Securitas Security Services USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/parental status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other status protected by local, state or federal law.
To apply for this job please visit cta.cadienttalent.com.