Website DSI Security Services
DSI believes that success is bred in the recruiting, selection, supervision, and training of each and every employee. Believing in the need for ongoing and perpetual training helps to set DSI apart from its competitors. Many companies give testimonials about their commitment to customer service and employee satisfaction but few deliver on that promise. That is where the DSI motto, “DWYSYWD”, comes into the picture. Simply stated, DSI strives to “DO WHAT YOU SAY YOU WILL DO”.
The staff at DSI believes that if we understand the culture and mindset of our customers then we can more easily create a unique service solution to reflect it. DSI strives to create a work experience for our employees reflecting the work culture, principles, and values of our clients as well as of DSI, and based upon this, we screen employees for skills, philosophies, and attributes that reflect both. In doing so, we believe DSI delivers employees and service mutually beneficial to everyone.
Job Skills / Requirements
To be considered for employment applicants must have a State of Florida Security License (Class D Security License).
Security Officer candidates must meet the following requirements:
• Must have a valid Class D Security License
• Be at least 21 years old
• Have a High School Diploma or GED
• Have a valid driver’s license
• Have reliable means of transportation and communication
• Pass all required background and drug screenings
• If applicable to the location you are applying for, must be able to meet and continue to meet all applicable licensing requirements for Security Officers based on state, county and/or municipal regulations
• Be customer service oriented
• Have good written and oral communications skills, and be computer literate
• Be able to perform routine foot patrol and do moderate lifting
Security Officer Job Duties:
• Regulating and directing traffic, as necessary
• Completes daily and special reports by recording observations and information
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results
• Deter safety and security threats by maintaining visibility
• Being alert to observe, correct, and report safety and security hazards
• Comply with all specific post instructions
• Assist in securing premises and personnel by patrolling property, monitoring surveillance equipment, inspecting buildings, equipment, access points, etc.
• Effectively interact with a variety of persons including clients, visitors, public safety officials, employees, and the general public
• Responding to alarm signals (fire, medical emergency, inclement weather, safety / security threats, etc.)
• Providing effective access and exit controls according to post instructions
• Presents oneself in a professional manner through appearance and conduct
• Promoting safety to prevent accidents
• Complying with all client and company policies and procedures
• All other duties that are required and / or assigned
License # BB9800008
Additional Information / Benefits
- Medical Coverage
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401k Plan – With DSI match
- Paid Vacations
- Paid Training
- Complimentary Uniforms
- Superior Service Awards and Recognition
- Officer of the Month and Year Awards
- Flexible Hours
- …..And More
DSI Security is a Drug Free employer and complies with all applicable laws regarding affirmative action and equal opportunity in all its activities and programs and does not discriminate against anyone protected by law because of age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, handicap, or status as a veteran or disabled veteran.
Screening Requirements: Motor Vehicle, Drug Screen, Criminal Background Check
To apply for this job please visit www.joblinkapply.com.