We will depend on you!
As a Scheduling Coordinator, Senior Helpers will depend on you to be an important link between our caregivers and clients. Through extensive phone contact, a variety of administrative duties, problem solving and data input, you will help great people find great assignments. Your focus will be taking client orders, obtaining employee availability and matching/scheduling employees to open orders. Please only apply if you are serious about this fast-paced position
Select, schedule and coordinate caregivers based on assessment and care plan information for new and existing clients.
Maintain all scheduling/availability of caregivers, respond swiftly to situations where scheduling conflicts, emergencies or “call outs” arise.
Accurately/expeditiously maintain & update schedules in the system.
After assessment, check for accuracy and ensure client folders are prepared properly for approvals.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Must have excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize in a changing environment—multitasking a must!
- Proactive problem solving and problem prevention skills
- Ability to learn software programs quickly
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Experienced in customer service and have excellent client interaction skills.
- Team player, excellent communication skills, adaptable in different situations
- Must maintain professionalism and patience within a fast passed environment.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Word, Outlook, and typing with a general understanding of Microsoft Excel.
- Experienced CNA a plus!
- Bi-lingual a plus!
- Military Veteran a plus!
Senior Helpers has an excellent reputation in the community as a high functioning and successful team. We offer highly competitive pay & bonuses. We are all service hearted and service minded. We really enjoy helping our aging population. Our work atmosphere allows for creativity, a sense of accomplishment and support from all levels of the organization. Our CEO actively mentors, provides professional development and growth opportunities for all employees. PTO, Medical, dental and vision opportunities will be discussed at hire. If you like working in a positive and team-spirited atmosphere, this is the place for you!
Hours: Typical hours 8am – 5pm Monday — Friday. Based on business needs, a flexible schedule will be required for after hours and weekend On-Call (rotation).
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 – $15.00 per hour
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Referral Program
- Outlook Email: 1 year (Preferred)
- Basic Computer Skills: 1 year (Required)
- Spanish (Preferred)
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Monday to Friday
- On call
Company’s Facebook page: