Website Winter Haven Honda
Winter Haven Honda is currently looking for an outgoing and dependable individual to join our dealership as a Service Valet / Porter . You will move customer vehicles in and around the lot and service areas, ensure vehicles are kept in a clean and damage free manner, and help with cleaning and custodial duties in the shop and lot areas. This is a full time position with flexible hours and Sundays off!
The ideal candidate has a high school diploma or GED, an unrestricted driver’s license and a clean driving record, a positive attitude and professional appearance, and great communication skills. Candidates must be willing and able to work in a non-climate controlled environment that includes enduring the heat of summer and the cold of winter and must be able to drive both automatic and standard transmission vehicles. Experience as a valet or detailer and/or knowledge of automotive servicing and repair is a plus.
- Washes and conditions vehicle exterior, including tires, wheels, under-carriage, and under-hood components and waxing/buffing
- Installs disposable protective coverings (seat covers, steering wheel covers, floor mats, etc.) and tags in all vehicles brought in for service
- Helps with loaner vehicles and parks vehicles after they have been written up
- Delivers keys and repair order to the appropriate Service Advisor after parking vehicle
- Retrieves vehicles for customers when picking up, waiting at the vehicle and thanking customers for their business
- Helps maintain a clean and safe service area by performing general cleaning duties (trash removal, sweeping, etc.)
- Follows all safety and security procedures
- Performs other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Unrestricted driver’s license and clean driving record
- Able to drive both automatic and standard-transmission vehicles
- Able to safely operate motor vehicles in tight and small spaces
- Neat, clean, and professional appearance
- Strong customer service skills
- Basic computer and internet skills
- Sundays Off! Our dealership is closed.
- Employee Purchase and Service Discounts
- Excellent opportunities for growth and internal promotions
- Full benefits options including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, and Accident Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
To apply for this job please visit greenwayjobs.hyrell.com.