DATE POSTED 05/15/2019
REQUISITION NUMBER: 241069BR
LOCATION: United States – Florida – Lakeland
AREA OF INTEREST: Retail/Merchandising/Store Operations, Sales, Telecommunications
POSITION TYPE: Full Time
Spectrum is America’s fastest-growing TV, internet and voice provider. Our organization is one filled with a diverse group of hardworking people. They’re committed to helping us grow, and we’re committed to growing with them. Because making sure everyone reaches their full potential is a key part of our mission.
Our extensive training program, competitive base salary and generous commission structure provide the foundation you need to be a successful salesperson. Meeting and exceeding sales goals while delivering service solutions to our customers – it’s a win-win.
- Base salary plus a generous commission structure
- Comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental and vision
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid training
- Free and discounted Spectrum cable services
- Career advancement opportunities
- Fun and competitive work environment
- An opportunity to grow your career at one of America’s top corporations
- Meet or exceed monthly sales goals, including mobile (where applicable)
- Ensure a great customer experience
- Educate and engage customers through product demonstrations
- Be a team player (because we spend way too much time together)
- Know your stuff – maintain strong knowledge of all products, pricing plans, promotions and service features for Spectrum, as well as our competitors
- Sales Experience: 1-3 years
- Knowledge of latest technology and devices
- Commissioned sales experience
- Telecommunication experience
- Valid driver’s license
- Thrive in a fast-paced team environment
- Read, write and speak the English language to effectively communicate with employees, customers, and suppliers in person, on the phone and by written communications
- Lifting up to 35 lbs.
- Standing for prolonged periods of time
- Wearing a required uniform
- High School Diploma or equivalent
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.