Nearly a century after opening our doors, Beall’s Inc. continues to serve our communities with the spirit of pride and appreciation first shown by Robert M. Beall back in 1915. In 1987, with the start of the Outlet business in retail, his son E.R.Beall decided to open the first Beall’s Outlet in Florida. The concept was a hit and the Outlet division has been growing ever since. Currently within the Beall’s Inc. portfolio, there are over 450 Outlet stores and 70 Department Stores that cover 13 states, with sales over a billion dollars annually. The Outlet division conducts business under two different names, Beall’s Outlet within Florida, Georgia and Arizona and Burke’s Outlet for all other locations.
Who Are We?
We are a convenient and welcoming store where everyone can find the styles and brands they want all at lower prices. We are continually offering fresh assortments of fashion apparel, shoes, accessories and homes goods, making shopping for the family easy, affordable and rewarding.
We are the shopping solution for the entire family. More Brands! Big Savings!
We are a customer-centric, family focused organization with a relentless desire to deliver exceptional value.
We want to thrill our customers with an ever changing offering of the latest brands and fashions, in a bright and casual shopping environment, while delivering friendly and consistent customer service.
A store associate provides the best possible service to our customers on the selling floor resulting in repeat customers and increased sales. To achieve this goal, teamwork will be required among all employees. Certain non-selling tasks must also be completed in order to maintain exceptional customer service.
A successful Store Associate will be:
- Leader in Customer Service
- Effective Merchandiser
- Demonstrate operational agility
- Perform all functions of POS, Receiving and Stock, Housekeeping
- Energetic and engaging with internal and external customers
- Able to promote all company programs
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required; college degree preferred.
- Knowledge of company standard software, systems and procedures.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work varying hours and schedules to include days, mid shifts, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Occasionally travel to other stores as requested by management.
- Must be able to reach a minimum of 60 inches to stock and maintain merchandise.
- Must be able to have full body rotation and mobility (i.e., bending, stooping, twisting and reaching) to replenish and maintain merchandise.
- Must be able to lift and carry a minimum of 20 pounds (while wearing a provided safety belt) to unload and process merchandise.
- Must have full hand and arm usage for operating machines such as POS terminals and ticketing machines.
- Must be able to push and pull merchandise fixtures (minimum resistance of 10+ pounds) for presentation and department changes.
- Must be able to handle cleaning equipment (vacuum, broom, mop, duster, etc.) used for maintaining cleanliness.