Website Cash America
At Cash America, we take pride in our coworkers because they are talented, considerate individuals who are passionate about building trusted relationships with each other, our customers, and our community. Our unwavering commitment to provide an environment of integrity and fairness is only equaled by our desire to develop and empower each person to reach their full potential. We are a fully diverse organization built on the uniqueness of our customers and our coworkers. We’ve discovered, it pays to be different! Will you come join us?
Great store management is essential to any successful retail organization. An exceptional manager achieves a hard-working, productive and effective workforce that maximizes financial goals, reduces costs, and elevates customer relations and satisfaction.
Your application may be considered for all levels of Store Management including:
This position is accountable for the day-to-day operations of the store and holds a high responsibility to lead, coach, and develop store coworkers. Previous people management experience is required.
Assistant Store Manager
The position works in partnership with the Store Manager to promote a positive and productive environment.
Assistant Store Manager Trainee
The position works in partnership with the Store Manager to promote a positive and productive environment. This position may require participation in an eight-week fast track leadership development curriculum designed to get you up to speed in the most efficient way possible.
This key holder performs overall store management duties in the absence of shop management including but not limited to: opening and closing the store, scheduling, merchandising, store maintenance, stocking, pricing, selling, loaning as well as offering assistance to Sales and Loan Associates or Pawnbrokers. These duties are in addition to the duties outlined in the Pawnbroker Job Description. This is NOT a commission-eligible position.
General Duties and Responsibilities:
(This is a representative list of the general duties the store management position may be asked to perform and is not all-inclusive; other duties may be assigned as needed.)
All Store Management positions work directly or indirectly to:
* Facilitate a customer-centric environment by engaging customers in a friendly and professional manner and rapidly addressing any customer issues
* Monitor and assist in the training of Pawnbrokers and Sales and Loan Associates so their development meets the prescribed Cash America standards
* Recruit top talent and source candidates through company-prescribed channels
* Administer processes and procedures within the store, which include inventory, managing loans, merchandising, store presentation, store systems, and corporate reporting
* Evaluate store financial statements and drive profitability through communication and goal setting
* Ensure that operating standards meet or exceed Cash America standards
* Monitor loan qualification and buy processes to ensure value and integrity of all loans issued
* Complete assigned tasks and training for self-development
* Communicate clearly and precisely to coworkers to ensure that all coworkers understand store mission and profit objectives
* Remain up-to-date on product knowledge
* Partner with Human Resources to administer progressive discipline within company-prescribed guidelines
Minimum Qualifications for all Store Management Levels:
* Minimum 18 years of age
* Previous people management experience
* Entrepreneurial spirit
* Strong desire to work, serve internal and external customers, and work with people; team oriented
* Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
* Cash handling experience required
* High energy sales personality with knowledge of jewelry and general merchandise
* Detailed oriented with strong organizational skills
* Solid written and verbal communication skills
* Analytical skills
* Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
* Excellent work ethic and strong business sense
* Computer literate and able to use common office machines
Cash America uses pre-employment drug testing and pre-employment background checks, including credit and criminal checks. By clicking the SUBMIT APPLICATION button you acknowledge and agree that Cash America may undertake and use such investigations.
I certify that the information I have provided in response to the foregoing questions is true and correct and that no attempt has been made to conceal pertinent information. I authorize my former employers, school, personal references and credit bureaus to provide any information they may have regarding me, whether or not it is on their records. I hereby release them and their respective companies from all liability for divulging same. I understand that all statements made by me are open to investigation by Cash America and that if any information given by me in this application is found to be false or misleading, I will be subject to dismissal at any time during the period of my employment, if any. I agree to hold Cash America and the persons referred to herein harmless in that event.
If employment is obtained by me, I will comply with all rules and regulations of Cash America. I agree to be responsible for company property and equipment issued my by the company until returned by me and to pay for property and equipment not returned. I agree to submit to a drug test if required by the company. I also understand that, if hired, I will be an employee-at-will which means that my employment can be terminated at any time, with or without cause, by either Cash America or me.
AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES ACT (ADA) NOTICE:
A person with a disability is a person who has a physical or mental impairment which substantially limits one or more major life activities, or had a record of such impairment, or is perceived as having such an impairment, as defined by the ADA. An accommodation may be necessary to provide a person with a disability equal employment opportunity. Individuals who need an ADA accommodation to complete this application, test, or interview process please call Human Resources at 1-800-645-2611. An alternative application format is available upon request. Also, any questions, concerns, or requests for additional information regarding the ADA may be forwarded to Human Resources.