Website Saddle Creek Logistics
Why Work for Saddle Creek?
Saddle Creek is in the logistics business. Over the past 50 years, our associates built Saddle Creek into what it is today by treating each other with respect and working together to succeed. Our people make a difference every day to our clients, to our business, and to each other. The growth and success we’ve experienced requires smart, dedicated people working in a supportive environment.
Growing our family since 1966. Will you join us?
Location: Lakeland, FL (other SCLS locations will be considered)
The Manager, Supply Chain Analytics will design, develop, implement and enhance standard KPI metrics, dashboards, and predictive analytics that enable operational performance improvement and provide reporting and analysis to senior leadership. This role will build the foundation and future corporate capability in this space.
- Develop or enhance knowledge about third party logistics and/or warehouse, fulfillment, and transportation operations
- Identify metrics and create dashboards in line with the company strategic initiatives
- Work closely with the IS team to create metrics and dashboards in line with the company strategic initiatives
- Work with cross-functional support and operations teams across the organization
- Perform strategic and operational analysis for Sr. Leadership
- Establish and ensure standardization and data integrity across the organization for all customers
- Conduct or assist with financial/pricing analysis, budgeting, planning, and quarterly customers business reviews
- Support monthly and annual financial close processes by analyzing business activity and financial statements
- Monitor results of operation improvement initiatives
- Identify future staffing needs and support, coach and train analysts
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Supply Chain, Mathematics, Engineering, Finance, Statistics, Computer Science a plus
- 3-5 years of experience related to data analysis and reporting
- Previous experience in the logistics field a plus
- Previous leadership experience preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong data collection and analytical skills with a consistent awareness to accuracy and attention to detail
- Experience working with business intelligence tools/software to analyze data (i.e. Tableau, MicroStrategy)
- Experience solving complex business issues through data-related tools
- Advanced Level Skills in MS Excel (PowerPivot, Macros etc.) for data transformation, consolidating data from diverse sources, analytics, modeling, and data visualization of analytic findings
- Coding/Scripting knowledge in VBA, C, C++, Python, R, or SQL preferred
- Basic Level Skills in MS Power Point such as applying use of different views, formatting, transitions
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret policies and contracts and able to work autonomously
- Excellent organizational, time management and project management skills; must be able to multi-task, problem solve, prioritize and work under pressure
- Ability to work with a wide range of cross-functional teams, such operations, engineering, IT, and finance
- Ability to effectively communicate (oral and written) and present information to senior management, clients, and vendors; ability to influence others
To apply for this job please visit sclogistics.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.