Engineers and analysts on the Infrastructure Security Engineering team are responsible for remediation of security vulnerabilities across multiple enterprise technology platforms. These technologies include Microsoft Windows platforms, Cisco networking equipment, and F5 Load Balancers. Some examples of these tasks include:
- Research and analysis of security vulnerabilities
- Security standards, best practices, research, and remediation
- Perform analysis of security needs including problem-determination and resolution
- Working with business users and other technology teams to coordinate, scope, and schedule remediation efforts
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Business, or other analytical disciplines, or equivalent experience
- Minimum of four years’ experience implementing and supporting technology solutions
- Experience in defining and estimating project scope and timelines, identifying benefits, and managing varied efforts by recognizing and mitigating risks and issues
- Working knowledge of system hardening processes, guidelines, and benchmarks
- Experience working with a wide variety of hardware and software components including Microsoft Windows Server and Desktop, Cisco Routers, Switches, Wireless Controllers, and Wireless Access Points
- Knowledge of problem management, change management, and other I/S processes
- Ability to deal with high levels of ambiguity and utilize good problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to discuss complex technology issues with business users
- Flexible and able to handle stressful situations in a professional manner
- Demonstrate ability to work under minimal supervision
- High degree of self-motivation, commitment, and integrity
- Show enthusiasm, initiative, and pride in work
- A commitment to Publix and our Mission.
- MCSE, PMI, or CCNA Certifications
- Previous experience remediating security vulnerabilities
- Enterprise DNS systems like Infoblox
- Networking tools including NetMRI, CA Spectrum, eHealth, netQoS, support and ticketing systems, and HP Network Automation
- Understanding of security standards, hardening standards, and regulatory standards.
Hours of Work
Minimum 45 hours per week.
Frequency of Pay
Minimum Base Pay
Maximum Base Pay
Potential Annual Pay with Bonus
75,530 – 113,880
Year End Bonus
One month’s pay (pro-rated in the first year) if associate remains employed through issue date of the bonus check.
▪ Employee stock ownership plan that contributes Publix stock to associates each year at no cost
▪ An opportunity to purchase additional shares of our privately-held stock
▪ 401(k) retirement savings plan
▪ Group health plan (with prescription benefits)
▪ Group dental plan
▪ Group vision plan
▪ Sick pay
▪ Long-term disability insurance
▪ Company-paid life insurance (with accidental death & dismemberment benefits)
▪ Tuition reimbursement
▪ Vacation pay
▪ Free hot lunches (buffet-style) at facilities with a cafeteria
▪ Paycheck direct deposit
▪ Credit union
▪ Access to over 50 discount offers including discounts on computer, vehicle and wireless purchases
▪ 6 paid holidays (associates can exchange the following holidays with their manager’s approval: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, and Labor Day).
To apply for this job please visit xjobs.brassring.com.