The Team Leader role is specifically designed as a training position for employees who meet the performance criteria and have an interest in progressing to the Team Leader Level. A team will be assigned and over three to four months the employee will complete the PEAK Program and fully assume the responsibilities as assigned to the Team Leader role. Promotion to the Team Leader role will occur upon successful completion of PEAK Program and meeting performance criteria during the training period.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Adherence to SYKES policies on ethics and integrity.
- Essential Duties and Responsibilities while in the Team Leader:
- Through effective leadership, focuses on team performance and attrition.
- Manages escalation procedures and ensures service levels are maintained.
- Assesses, documents, tracks, and monitors problems to ensure resolution in a timely manner.
- Responsible for interviewing and selection of new hires and evaluating agents, performance management documentation and where applicable, initiating the termination process.
- Provides training and mentoring for Team Coaches and Team Supervisors when applicable.
- Client interface capable but dependent upon account needs, attends client calls when appropriate. Secondary point of contact for the client.
- Works with AM for client information.
- Dialogues with customers frequently to determine their needs.
- Builds relationships with internal and external customers.
- Aligns work processes, structure, and systems to meet customer needs. Builds rapport and establishes trust with coworkers and client.
- Provides accurate, timely, and professionally written, statistical and verbal reports to management for historical, current status, and forecasting purposes.
- May perform other additional duties and responsibilities as assigned.