Website Best Buy
Our Agents quickly and accurately diagnose client technology issues using specialty software and make solution-based recommendations to our clients in a timely fashion. This is a highly-coveted technology role that is perfect for geeks who thrive on both customer interaction and heads down troubleshooting. Geek Squad Advanced Repair Agents are highly regarded members of the team who are on a mission to rescue clients’ software and hardware before time runs out.
- Perform diagnostics and navigate requested and recommended repairs in a timely fashion
- Phone and in-person contact with clients to reveal diagnostic discoveries and make recommendations for protecting and defending client devices
- Partner with other team members to ensure proper documentation of client requests
- Support Geek Squad efforts to protect the world, one device at a time
- 6+ months experience diagnosing, troubleshooting, or repairing technology products
- Experience actively using and learning about consumer electronics
- Strong ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work a flexible schedule inclusive of holidays, nights and weekends
What are my rewards and benefits?
Discover your career here! At Geek Squad and Best Buy we offer much more than a paycheck. Surrounded by the latest and greatest technology, a team of amazing coworkers and a work environment where anything is possible, you’ll find it easy to be your best when you work with us. We provide an exciting work environment with a community of techno learners where you can be yourself while investing in your career. Empowered with knowledge you will discover endless opportunities to grow. From deep employee discounts to tuition reimbursement, to health, wealth and wellness benefits, to learning and development programs, we believe the success of our company depends on the passion of employees for learning, technology and people.