Website TD Bank
TD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol “TD”. To learn more, visit www.td.com.
The TD Bank Teller I processes Customer transactions face-to-face for a variety of routine to more complex financial transactions including but not limited to check cashing, withdrawals, and deposits. This job is responsible to balance cash drawers and assists Customers with basic product information. Teller I have responsibility to assist in exceeding service goals by minimizing Customer wait times and accurately and efficiently processing Customer transactions while providing legendary Customer Service in addition to recognizing referral opportunities.
- Provides exceptional Customer service by meeting all Customer demands as they relate to relatively straightforward inquiries, with the support of more experienced personnel.
- Generally resolves problems independently, escalating more difficult issues to management.
- Processes regular Teller transactions for Customers including servicing Customer accounts, accepting loan payments, accepting safe deposit box payments, processing sales of gift cards, cashing checks, verify currency, balancing cash drawer, night deposits, correct discrepancies and make necessary adjustments. Balance Automated Teller machines (ATMs) and Teller Cash Dispensers (TCDs)/ Teller Cash Recyclers (TCRs) as necessary.
- Adheres to safe deposit box procedures/ operations and guidelines.
- Establishes and solidifies Customer relationships by providing legendary Customer Service based on Guiding Principles, CWI, Think SMART and WOW! Shop criteria.
- Educates and engages Customers in conversations regarding their current and future financial needs and educates Customers about Bank products and services.
- Expected to service both lobby and drive-thru Customers.
- May assist in the preparation and development of the Stores Sales Plan. Recognizing referral opportunities and initiating.
- Must be eligible for employment under regulatory standards applicable to the position.
- High school diploma or GED.
- 1 year related experience preferred.
- Superior Customer service skills.
- General Math skills.
- Detail orientated and able to function in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Excellent communication skills with ability to be concise, clear, and consistent.
To apply for this job please visit sjobs.brassring.com.