Website Truly Nolen
Truly Nolen of America is the world’s leading family-owned pest control company with over 80 branch offices throughout the United States. Truly Nolen believes that the best way to fulfill our commitment to quality customer service is to form a partnership with our employees. We strive to provide a great work environment and a dynamic company culture for everyone at Truly Nolen based upon our core values.
Do you have a good work ethic? Are you looking for a company where hard work is rewarded and top performers move up quickly? Do you like working outdoors? Do you have the following qualities: Confidence, Persistence, Drive, Ambition and Great Customer Skills?
If you answered yes…then we want to meet you!
We are currently seeking top notch individuals to join our Truly Talent Team! As a termite service technician you will perform pest prevention through the use of pesticide applications and integrated pest management solutions.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Service a network of customers.
- Customer acquisition and retention.
- Interpret job specifications, graphs and contracts.
IDEAL CANDIDATES WILL POSSESS:
- Excellent Interpersonal, communication and customer service skills.
- Valid Driver’s license and good driving record.
- Self-motivated and able to work without supervision.
- Ability to obtain Licenses/certificates as required by federal, state or local regulations.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
Truly Nolen offers great compensation with an employee focused benefits package including: Medical/Dental/Vision, Flexible spending accounts Short/Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, Paid Vacation, Matching 401k, Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and Wellness Program. We also provide a branded company car (not eligible for all positions).
Truly Nolen is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace
Be a part of a team that makes a difference to the lives we touch!