Website Hydromax USA
Lakeland, FL – Lakeland, FL
High School or GED
$15.00 – $18.00 Hourly
Local Field Work – 90%
No prior experience required; Paid Training Provided***Grow a new career in the utilities industry!
Do you enjoy working outside?
Are you able to work independently?
Established in 2003, Hydromax USA (HUSA) is the leading national professional services firm specializing in data collection in support of locating and assessing the condition of the country’s aging water, wastewater and natural gas conveyance systems. Hydromax’s vast experience with new technologies and techniques empowers contractors, engineers and utility owners to make the best rehabilitation decisions regarding their buried infrastructure. We invite you to learn more about us at www.hydromaxusa.com.
This position will have the responsibility of working as part of a team that provides many different types of maintenance programs, for various utilities throughout the US. Specifically, the Utility Field Services Technician will be primarily responsible for the accurate collection of data and safe transporting and operating all equipment associated with valve and fire hydrant maintenance. In addition, this position will perform repair and maintenance work as directed for established municipalities within the territory. The Utility Field Services Technician position will report to the Lead Technician or Water Operations Manager.
- Safe and efficient operation of company equipment such as, GPS units, valve operators, trucks and other powered equipment.
- Follow all procedures as defined while operating and testing fire hydrants and valves.
- Accurate collection of all required field data as it pertains to valve and fire hydrant maintenance.
- Personnel and traffic safety
Training to be provided:
- Operator certification
- Valve and hydrant assessment, testing and maintenance
- Traffic maintenances
- First Aid and CPR
- Safety driver’s course
- Valid driver’s license with no major violations such as, DUI or reckless driving
- Must be able to lift 50lbs
- Pass DOT physical, Drug free and back ground check
- Desire to work over 40-50 hours/week and able to travel up to 3 consecutive weeks.
- Ability to understand, speak, read, and write English
- Ability to perform basic math skills
- Possess good work ethic and ability to work independently and be accountable for production goals/measurements
- Computer knowledgeable
- Able to walk on all terrain types
- Able to work in all types of weather
- Detail oriented
- Strong map reading skills
- Ability to understand water systems and concepts
Minimum high school diploma or equivalent.
A pre-employment drug screen and third party background check are required as a condition to employment.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- Starting minimum pay is $15.00 per hour or higher depending on experience
- Paid training
- Average 50 hours per week with overtime pay after 40
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Short Term Disability Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Personal Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401(k) with Company match
Applicants must be presently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. Hydromax USA does not sponsor individuals for this opportunity for the purpose of obtaining or maintaining H-1B, O-1, TN, or other non-immigrant work authorizing status for this position.
Hydromax USA is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, military status, age, marital status, gender identity, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected group status.
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.