Website Lakeland Valet
Lakeland Valet is a privately and locally owned company that started nearly thirty years ago. Initially started by Gregory Gardner, Lakeland Valet emerged from the Lakeland Yacht and Country Club where Mr.Gardner was one of the core team members of their valet service.
Part-time evening positions. Great pay in a team environment, Must be available from 4PM – 12AM Fridays and Saturdays. All other weekdays from 11am – 10PM (some day shifts available). Must have reliable transportation, neat appearance.
Great part time opportunity for hard working professionals. We are a rapidly growing company and are seeking candidates who want to be a part of our team. We are passionate about cars and customer service and need reliable, hardworking and energetic Valets Attendants in Lakeland/Polk County. We have shifts available for our Private events, and contract locations.
Full time & Part time Valet Agent Requirements
Must Meet the following requirements:
- Must have Valid Drivers License
- Must have previous customer service experience
- Must have your own transportation
- Must be able to drive manual shift
- Must be willing to work flexible schedules
- Must have clean driving record
- Must be able to pass a background check
We are currently hiring for Valet Lead and Supervisor positions as well. Lots of room for growth.
We are expanding rapidly and must fill shifts
Lot Porter position available as well.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Can make between $12 and $16 a hour with tips
- Customer Service: 4 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Lakeland, FL (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit app.joinhomebase.com.