Website Borden Dairy
Job Title: Vault LoadOut Worker
Department: Supply Chain Manufacutring
Location: Winter Haven, FL
Reports To: Cooler Manager
Performs any combination of receiving, storing and distributing tasks to assist in the manufacture and/or distribution of product.
All matters listed herein are considered to be essential job functions. There may be other job functions, which are essential, but are not listed below. Also, Borden Dairy of Florida may revise this description at any time deemed necessary.
- Load trailers accurately and efficiently via work orders.
- Loads/unloads stacks and moves items as assigned.
- Rotate products on a daily basis.
- May sort, bundle and fill containers or place in assembled units.
- Complete necessary paperwork on incoming and outgoing loads.
- Must be able to work in cold temperatures for long periods of time.
- May mark or put identifying labels on product loads.
- May record movement of stock in/out of work areas.
- Monitors materials, products and equipment at each step of process and reports irregularities to supervisor.
- Must follow all safety policies and procedures at all times.
- Must follow companies GMP’s, SOP’s, and SSOP’s at all times.
- Must wear appropriate PPE at all times.
- Must correctly complete all paperwork.
- Perform any other assigned tasks.
Qualifications and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED
- One year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Ability to read and interpret receiving documents.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment physical, drug screen, and background screening.
To apply for this job please visit bordendairy.hrmdirect.com.