We are seeking a Warehouse Associate/Back-up Driver team member to join our local team. You will have primary responsibility in our production / warehouse area and may be asked to perform local delivery as needed.
- Pull and process incoming orders – Mats/ length/ supplies.
- Will Call – distribute pick-up orders – overall service of our customers.
- Quality Assurance – inspect orders for shipping.
- Receiving – replenishment of inventory and process.
- Shag – pulling & preparing orders for saw operators.
- Chop – Inspect moulding and mitre cut moulding with state-of-the-art equipment.
- Maintain clean work area.
Back-up driving duties include:
- Ability to work within a timeline for delivery to local customers.
- Loading & unloading of the delivery truck.
- Collects all COD’s.
- Maintains truck for repair & cleanliness.
- Production/warehouse experience required.
- Can read measurements and recognize product variations.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- High School diploma or GED desired.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- High attention to detail.
- Basic computer skills.
- Valid drivers license.
- Applicant must be able to pass a DOT physical or Currently qualified DOT physical preferred.
Our team members enjoy rewarding career opportunities and a comprehensive benefits program:
- Health, life, and dental insurance.
- A company matched 401(k) plan.
- Short and long-term disability coverage.
- Paid vacations, paid personal time and paid holidays.
- A scholarship program, educational assistance and profit sharing.
Additional Information / How to Reply:
Ready to Join Us! Click the Apply Now for next steps towards becoming a team member.
Larson-Juhl is proud to be an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in our employment practices on any basis protected by federal, state or local law including race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
We are excited to partner with the HR Professionals at Instigate, Inc. to support our recruitment efforts. All responses will be processed promptly on behalf of our hiring team by TalentAssist. Please submit your resumes, applications or questions directly to TalentAssist by Instigate for consideration – No agencies, walk-ins or direct calls to distribution centers please. Have Questions? Contact our dedicated recruiting team directly @ 1.866.748.8722 for assistance.
To apply for this job please visit larsonjuhl.applytojob.com.