Production Associate PT
5:00 pm to 9:00 M-F (Flexible start and end times will be considered)
$13.00 to $15.00 an hour depending on experience
Join the Leading Manufacturer and Distributor of Custom Framing Products
Join the World’s Leading Manufacturer and Distributor of Custom Framing Products! Larson-Juhl US LLC, a subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway; designs, manufactures, and distributes framing products in the United States and Canada. As the world’s leading manufacturer and distributor of custom framing products we are a company committed to our Values:
- Customer always comes first.
- Fair and honest in all dealings.
- Respect for the individual.
- Excellence in products and service.
- Rewards tie to performance.
- Leadership by example.
We are seeking someone with flexibility to help provide part-time support and join our warehouse team! You will work with your hands as we manufacture custom picture frames. Up to 20 hours a week, specifically looking for support in the afternoon and evening!
- Pull and process incoming orders – Mats/ length/ supplies.
- Will Call – distribute pick-up orders – overall service of our customers.
- Quality Assurance – inspect orders for shipping.
- Receiving – replenishment of inventory and process.
- Shag – pulling & preparing orders for saw operators.
- Chop – Inspect moulding and mitre cut moulding with state-of-the-art equipment.
- Maintain clean work area.
- Production/warehouse experience required.
- Can read measurements and recognize product variations.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- High School diploma or GED desired.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- High attention to detail.
- Basic computer skills.
Our team members enjoy rewarding career opportunities and a comprehensive benefits program:
- Health, life, and dental insurance.
- A company matched 401(k) plan.
- Short and long-term disability coverage.
- Paid vacations, paid personal time and paid holidays.
- A scholarship program, educational assistance and profit sharing.
Additional Information / How to Reply:
Ready to Join Us! Click the Apply Now for next steps towards becoming a team member.
Larson-Juhl is proud to be an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in our employment practices on any basis protected by federal, state or local law including race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
To apply for this job please visit larsonjuhl.applytojob.com.