Website Kuehne + Nagel
The Warehouse Associate performs various warehouse activities to ensure the full and efficient operation of the Distribution Center such as receiving, sorting, picking, packing, and shipping orders.
- Duties may include receiving, checking, palletizing, shrink wrapping, and storing
- Verify and receive materials into inventory
- Mark and inventory packages for storage or transit
- Work from pick sheet to pull product or supplies
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Basic computer and math skills
- Ability to walk/stand for extended periods of time and lift up to 50 pounds
- Prior experience in warehouse or manufacturing environment is a plus
GOOD REASONS TO JOIN
We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package, employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, excellent training programs and a highly dynamic global work environment.