Website Colorado Boxed Beef Co.
Position is based out of Winter Haven, FL.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Physical demands: talk; hear; performing activities that require considerable use of arms and legs and moving whole body, such as kneeling, bending, climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, stooping, and handling of materials; use hands and arms in reaching, handling, and manipulating objects or controls; running, maneuvering, navigating, or driving vehicles such as forklifts; frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Work environment: work in very hot (above 90 F degrees) or very cold (below 32 F degrees) temperatures; indoor work environment; moderate noise level.
Applicants must consent to and pass pre-employment drug screen, physical, background check and credential verifications as conditions of employment.
- Responsible for selecting orders using the RF gun provided at the beginning of each shift.
- Select or pull orders accurately using PID # in a timely manner.
- Ensure each pallet is tagged visibly with the order number, location and ship date.
- When receiving inbounds make sure the order is received with all of the correct paperwork.
- Record temperatures of all inbound product/freight upon breaking the seal – if the temp is out of range notify a lead immediately.
- Prepare orders for shipments with the pick ticket and customer requirements.
- Check inventory to verify availability of needed stock.
- Package and ship products in accordance with guidelines.
- Organize pick tickets and cross check against End of Day reports.
- Notify supervisor of any discrepancies or shortages.
- Receive and unload incoming product and compare information to packing slips with purchase orders to verify accuracy of shipments received.
- Responsible for accurately receiving, reporting, and distributing or storing items.
- Inspect shipments for damages, loss or defects.
- Operate dolly, pallet jack, fork lift and or sit to stand lift in loading and unloading materials.
- Follow company safety guidelines and OSHA requirements.
- Organize work orders and verify they are correct with the item being labeled.
- Proficient knowledge of and ability to use various lifts.
- Math Skills – Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure.
- Language skills – Ability to read, write, analyze and interpret spreadsheets and computer programs. Must have effective communication/comprehension skills – verbal and written.
- Ability to work independently and carry tasks to completion with limited supervision.
- Accurate and detail oriented.
- Exceptional ability to work with others in a team environment.
- High School Diploma/GED.
- Good communication skills, both oral and written.
- Good organization skills – prioritize work assignments and manage work time.
- Basic skills in use of computers and software programs.
- Two (2) years work-related experience, skills and knowledge.
To apply for this job please visit coloradoboxedbeef.com.