This role will provide general housekeeping to warehouse work areas within the distribution center.
Full-time (10 hr.) / Part-time (8-10 hr.) weekday and weekend shifts needed
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Maintaining work area, bathrooms, breakroom, offices & frequently touched equipment clean; disinfecting, sweeping, mopping
• Picking up debris/garbage & disposing it properly
• Communicates directly with Shift Lead or On-Site Manager
• Must maintain a clean & safe working environment that meets Relogistics standards
Education and/or Experience
• High School diploma or equivalent preferred, not required
• High degree of attention required to prevent injury to others; promote a safe work environment
The work environment described here are representative of those encountered while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Ability to work in extreme conditions to include, but not limited to, elements, heat, cold, and air particulate
• The employee is frequently required to sit, talk hear, walk and use hands to handle, feel and reach.
• The noise level in the work environment is dependent on location.
• Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is required (eye protection, ear protection is mandatory at several locations, safety shoes)
• The employee must be able to lift and/or move up to 10 pounds
• Full-time employees eligible for medical, dental, vision, basic life, AD&D and short-term & long-term disability insurance on the 1st of the month, after 60 days of employment.
Relogistics Services, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.