SABA Corp. USA
SABA Corp. is searching for a reliable, detail oriented, and dedicated candidate to work in our warehouse. The primary responsibilities of this role are to keep track of inventory, receive and release shipments with professionalism.
- Taking receipt of shipments, counting and confirming quantities
- Placing the items in their proper location in an organized and well thought out manner
- Updating inventory records to show the new items
- Assures proper completion of required documentation before shipping.
- Perform packaging, pickup and some delivery of parts.
- Using a forklift to move the inventory
- Pick up the products based on packing slips; pack and ship the outgoing orders.
- Receiving, sorting, putting away and recording incoming shipments.
- Prepare pallets for fulfillment.
- Pull out the products for assembly and packing team needs.
- Maintain, organize and keep a clean warehouse working environment.
- Forklift Certification
- High school diploma/GED required
- 1+ years’ experience in inventory control
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Exemplary mathematical and analytical skills
- Able to lift 50+ pounds without restriction
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 – $19.00 per hour
- warehouse clerk: 1 year (Required)
- warehouse: 1 year (Required)
- forklift: 1 year (Required)
- customer service: 1 year (Required)
- Forklift Certified (Required)