FleetPride is the largest after-market distributor of heavy-duty truck and trailer parts in the U.S. with some of the best and brightest people in the business! Partner with the best in the heavy-duty industry and apply today!
1. Pull and organize customer orders for delivery from warehouse by part number and quantity as directed by picking ticket in priority assigned.
2. Load materials into vehicle and install bracing or padding to prevent shifting or damage in transit.
3. Follow company delivery routes to insure maximum efficiency of delivery run.
4. Determine delivery vehicle is in an operative condition daily. Maintain a clean vehicle and operate vehicle in a safe manner daily.
5. Stock and maintain inventory items in designated warehouse storage areas.
6. Package, label and ship customer orders by UPS, US Mail, bus, motor freight and local truck deliveries.
7. Clean and maintain supplies, tools, equipment, and storage areas in order to ensure compliance with safety regulations.
8. Examine and inspect stock items for wear or defects, reporting any damage to supervisors.
FleetPride is the leader in the industry comprised of retail, service, distribution and wholesale divisions.
To apply for this job please visit fleetpride.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.