Website Relogistics Services
The RPC Sorter is responsible for hand sorting and moving stacks of empty Returnable Plastic Containers (“RPCs”) by manufacturer onto pallets. RPCs are” used to ship produce, eggs, meat, and other goods. Each RPC weighs about 10 ounces.
- Employees are paid for each piece they handle. If you are high energy and can work at a fast pace, you could earn up to $15/hour! You control 100% of what you earn based on the efficiency of your work!
*Candidates must pass background and drug screen.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Hand Stacking RPC’s on pallets to appropriate height, following inventory control instructions
- Examining products for quality standards
- RPC Sorter must ensure all trash and debris is removed prior to returning to customer
- Wrapping sorted pallets and securing for shipment
- Moving pallets or materials on pallets or in crates around the storage facility
- Ability to complete all production paperwork with accuracy
- Communicates directly with Shift Lead or On Site / Plant Manager
- Must be accountable for achieving Relogistics results while maintaining Relogistics Core Values and Safety Standards
- Ability to maintain Relogistics efficiency and performance standards of production
- Must maintain a clean & safe working environment that meets Relogistics standards
Education and/or Experience
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred, not required
- Good attention to detail
- High degree of attention required to prevent injury to others; promote a safe work environment
- Follow instructions for record keeping, involves basic math
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to work in extreme conductions to include but not limited to; elements, heat, cold, and air particulate
- Repetitively adjust body position to bend, stoop, walk, turn, pivot, and stand for entire shifts of varying lengths
- Having a good sense of balance
- Having good eye-hand-foot coordination
- Ability to work overtime and flexible schedule/shifts
- Full-time employees eligible for Medical, Dental, Vision, Basic Life, AD&D and Short-Term & Long-Term Disability insurance on the 1st of the month following 60 days of employment
Relogistics Services, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.