- Accurately sample raw and finished materials for manufacturing, QC, Flintec and Sample Lab in a timely fashion.
- Pick / put away material for production or incoming raw material.
- Inventory management and control.
- Unloading of semi-trailers and tankers, as well as cleaning up the warehouse areas
- Cycle counting and Computer Data Entry
- Pick finished material for shipments.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Minimum two years’ experience within a food manufacturing facility.
- Minimum two years’ experience of forklift driving and warehouse experience
- Working knowledge of inventory control systems.
- Computer skills, MS Office, Excel knowledge experience required.
- High Challenge and High Reward Environment
- Entry to exciting and inspiring world of perfumes and taste
- Culture that values diversity where people are at the heart of the company
- Opportunity to work for a company that cares about the environment and sets and achieves ambitious sustainability objectives
To apply for this job please visit jobs.firmenich.com.