Website Coca-Cola Beverages Florida
Coca-Cola Beverages Florida, LLC (Coke Florida) is a family-owned independent Coca-Cola bottler that is the third largest privately-held and the sixth largest independent Coca-Cola bottler in the United States. Coke Florida’s exclusive territory covers over 18 million consumers across 47 Florida counties, and includes the major metropolitan markets of Jacksonville, Miami, Orlando and Tampa. Coke Florida sells, markets, manufactures and distributes over 600 products of The Coca-Cola Company and other partner companies including Monster Beverage Corporation and BODYARMOR. In 2017, Coke Florida generated over $1.2 billion in revenue and the company currently has approximately 4,800 employees.
As one of the first US greenfield independent Coca-Cola bottlers in nearly sixty years, Coke Florida is at an exciting stage in its transformational journey to become a leading-edge beverage company, the best bottler in the Coca-Cola System, and one of the best companies to work for in Florida.
Responsible for supervising the warehousing and shipping of incoming and outgoing materials.
- Supervise 15-20 direct reports
- Staff, train, evaluate and develop team members
- Supervise the daily activities of the warehouse
- Schedule warehouse team members to meet the demands of the facility
- Allocate necessary space for stock rotation
- Assist and maintain appropriate inventory levels and product loss control
- Oversee shipping and receiving functions as applicable
- Secure company assets
- Manage within labor and OPEX budget
- High school diploma or GED
- 2+ years previous warehouse or distribution experience
- Experience managing people and budgets
- 2+ years in a warehouse or distribution supervisor leadership position
- Computer experience required, Excel experience a plus
- Familiarity with inventory management systems, SAP preferred
- Ability to operate a manual/powered pallet jack or lift product
- Forklift certification is required upon commencement of work
Schedule is Sunday- Thursday; Sunday-12:00pm to finish, Monday through Thursday- 3:00pm to finish.
Coca-Cola Beverages Florida is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.