Website Saddle Creek Logistics
Why Work for Saddle Creek?
Saddle Creek is in the logistics business. Over the past 50 years, our associates built Saddle Creek into what it is today by treating each other with respect and working together to succeed. Our people make a difference every day to our clients, to our business, and to each other. The growth and success we’ve experienced requires smart, dedicated people working in a supportive environment.
Growing our family since 1966. Will you join us?
We are seeking a Lead Warehouse Associate. The position will be responsible for overseeing the handling of customer products, including unloading and loading of product. Ensuring accurate inventory levels by maintaining accurate counts in the system. This leadership role will be responsible for assigning work and work functions to all warehouse workers and staff as necessary to meet the needs of the customer. This role will also be responsible to ensure a safe warehouse and operation procedures.
Skills and Abilities:
- Must be able to work with minimum supervision.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Computer knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Ability to regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Ability to work overtime as needed and flexibility in schedule
- Ability to act with a real time sense of urgency for problem solving
- High School diploma or equivalent required, Associates degree preferred
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a warehouse environment
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working within a WMS system
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience case picking and operating a forklift
To apply for this job please visit sclogistics.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.