SABA Corp. USA
SABA Corp. is searching for a reliable, detail oriented, and dedicated candidate to work in our warehouse. The primary responsibilities of this role are to keep track of inventory, receive and release shipments with professionalism, and perform quality control.
- Taking receipt of shipments, counting and confirming quantities
- Performing quality control of units following proper procedure
- Placing the items in their proper location in an organized and well thought out manner
- Updating inventory records to show the new items
- Assures proper completion of required documentation before shipping.
- Perform packaging, pickup and some delivery of parts.
- Using a forklift to move the inventory
- Pick up the products based on packing slips; pack and ship the outgoing orders.
- Receiving, sorting, putting away and recording incoming shipments.
- Prepare pallets for fulfillment.
- Pull out the products for assembly and packing team needs.
- Maintain, organize and keep a clean warehouse and office working environment.
- Forklift Certification
- High school diploma/GED required
- 1+ years’ experience in inventory control
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Exemplary mathematical and analytical skills
- Able to lift 50+ pounds without restriction
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 – $19.00 per hour
- forklift: 1 year (Required)
- Inventory Control: 1 year (Preferred)
- quality control: 1 year (Preferred)
- warehouse: 1 year (Required)
- Forklift Certified (Required)
- One location
- Load and unload trucks
- Move and stack materials
- Rotate floor stock
- General housekeeping duties in the warehouse or production area and duties as assigned
- Follow current good warehousing practice
- Receive/process shipments
- Perform proper forklift inspections and follow forklift operating guidelines and procedures
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail