We are always looking for smart and talented people to join our team. Whether you are a seasoned professional or you’re just embarking on a new career path, our job opportunities offer growth, advancement and competitive pay and benefits. If you’ve got the drive, we’d love for you to be part of our family.
- Load / unload merchandise, i.e., furniture, appliances and home furnishing accessories, from semi tractor trailers and other delivery vehicles- manually.
- Operate tugger, forklift, order selector, etc.
- Locate and pull merchandise to be loaded onto semi trailers.
- Scan merchandise and sort it according to shipping dates
- Maintain designated areas in the warehouse where merchandise, already consigned to specific stores can be held until the proper ship date.
- Accurately scan merchandise into the warehouse system and check for accuracy.
- Properly tag merchandise coming into the warehouse.
- Sort merchandise for placement in warehouse storage.
- Properly place merchandise in assigned racks and bins throughout the warehouse.
- Must be able to lift 75 lbs. – 50 lbs. chest high and maintain production for at least 12 hrs.
- Ability to lift, stand, bend, stoop, reach and walk for at least 12 hours per shift.
- Ability to operate or learn to operate a tugger, forklift, order selectors, etc
- Must be able to communicate effectively with others.
- Must be able to read shipping tags, documents and work-related paperwork.
- Ability to associate numbers / cross-reference for tagging.
- Ability to work a 12 hour shift – 3 days per week, and work overtime if necessary.
- Must be able to work independently, as well as with others.
To apply for this job please visit external-badcock.icims.com.